Links from Europe
Useful links from Europe are shown below.
- Association for the monitoring and the study of atmospheric pollution in Alsace, France.
- Danish air quality
- Danish air quality data, including detailed site maps, for two national networks.
- Environment Daily - European environmental information.
- The Republic of Ireland's environmental information service. Includes smoke and sulpur dioxide data for Dublin, as well as emissions inventories for a number of pollutants
- Environmental Information from the Norwegian Government
- General information from the Norwegian Minister for the Environment, including details of Air Pollution, Ozone and Client issues in Norway.
- Information about Air Quality in Austria
- Lots of information about Air Quality in Austria, Monitoring, Environmental Controls, and Environmental Information.
- IRCEL - CELINE
- Belgian site which has daily ozone values over the summer, as well as historical data. Pages in Dutch, French, German and English.
- Swedish Environmental Research Institute. Up-to-date summaries of current air quality and real-time monitoring data. Pages exist for the cities of Stockholm, Gothenburg, Sundsvall, Malmo and Copenhagen region, Norkoeping and Vasteras.
- Lyon, France
- French website, discussing air quality in the Lyon region.
- The Dutch National Institute of Public Health and the Environment pages.
- State of the Environment Georgia
- A wide range of information, including Case Studies and Reports about Georgia's environment.
- The Federal Environmental Agency of Germany
- This is an extensive site, covering their many activities, in both German and English.
- Publishes online air quality data for the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany.
Please note: This website is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked web sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over availability of the linked pages.